If you are looking for a medical clinic in the Bergen County area, walk into AFC Urgent Care Paramus. We are a health care clinic that provides honest, reliable service and aims towards good health for all its patients. We serve the entire Bergen County area.
No appointment is needed to meet one of our board certified health care professionals. Visit our clinic whenever you need a physician, a lab test or an x-ray. We will see you and treat you as quickly as possible. Our team of licensed professionals, including physicians, nurses and x-ray technicians provide you with the quality healthcare that you expect.
Here are some common issues that Doctors Express treats:
- Ear, Nose and Throat Infections and Viruses
- Nausea, Vomiting, Heartburn
- Upset Stomach and Diarrhea
- Headache, Migraine Pain, Dizziness
- Body Aches and Pains
- Joint and Ligament Discomfort
- Minor Injuries: Cuts, Bruises, Sprains, Strains, Burns, Breaks and Falls
- Eye Injuries and Illnesses (i.e. Debris removal, Pink Eye, etc.)
- Asthma and Allergies
- Skin Rashes and Irritations
- Pet/Insect Bites
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Immunizations (i.e. Flu, TB, Tetanus, etc.)
Doctors Express provides the following Occupational Health services for employers and employees:
- Work Related Injuries/Illnesses
- Pre-Employment/Pre-Placement, Executive, Annual and DOT Physical Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Mobile Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Drug and Alcohol Randomization Programs
- Audiometry and Spirometry
- On Site Immunization Clinics (i.e. Flu)
- International Travel Health Programs
AFC/Doctors Express is able to offer same day physicals:
- School, Athletic and Camp physicals
- USCIS Immigration physicals
- Preoperative Testing and Clearance
Travel medication and all other vaccines necessary to protect one’s health can be administered at Doctors Express.
Call us today at 201.262.2010. We are open from Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 8 PM and Saturday & Sunday from 9 AM – 6 PM.