Call the Doctor Who Comes to You – 732-571-1000
Visiting Physician Services, part of VNA Health Group, has been making house calls to older adults and homebound patients for over 25 years. Our mission is to enable our patients to stay at home as they age and improve their quality of life by providing convenient in-home primary care.
Our highly trained medical staff is comprised of 7 physicians and 32 nurse practitioners and physician assistants, who work as a team serving patients throughout Bergen, Passaic, Union, Essex, Middlesex, Somerset, Monmouth, and Ocean Counties. In the comfort of your home we can:
- Perform physical exams
- Conduct in-home testing (bloodwork, X-Rays, EKGs, etc.)
- Prescribe and monitor medications
- Manage multiple chronic conditions, wound care
- Handle advanced care planning
- Conduct Telehealth visits
Benefits of a House Call
With Visiting Physician as your primary care doctor, both patient and caregiver can have peace of mind knowing quality medical care is just a phone call away. Some benefits of house calls include:
- Reduced stress of getting to and from the doctor’s office
- Complete coordination of care
- Better communication with family members/caregivers
- Fewer hospital and emergency room visits
- Patients remain in the comfort of their home
In addition, Visiting Physician works closely with other home care and visiting specialists including visiting podiatrists, dentists, optometrists, hearing care professionals, durable medical companies, physical therapy, visiting nurse services and hospice care and can arrange for services as needed.
Visiting Physician accepts traditional Medicare and Horizon Managed Care.